EA Private Equity | Temp-Perm
Do you consider yourself to be a top-notch EA? Do you have experience of supporting on a 1:1 basis at board level?
If so, read on…
We have working with our client, a leading Private Equity firm located in Mayfair to help them find an EA to support the Founding Partner. As the EA/Business Assistant you will work closely with him in all aspects of his business and private affairs.
The role has a heavy focus on high board responsibilities, so tact and diplomacy with highly confidential information and documents are essential.
Your duties will include:
- Extensive diary management, business itineraries, travel bookings, visa requirements, external meetings,
internal events and social agenda with related logistics and communication;
- Maintaining a dynamic business and personal calendar, meetings, events, visits and visitors in a multi
- Process expense reports;
- Managing and screening incoming calls;
- Managing emails and post and take action when required;
- Maintaining and managing contact database including categorise the contacts and updating whenever
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations inclusive of collation of data, creation of slides and execution at
business meetings followed by archiving;
- Managing Compliance file to ensure timely record updating; coordinate quarterly visit from compliance
An excellent solid career history with a minimum of 10 years’ experience are required with a high degree of board level experience. You must be truly dedicated and committed.
They offer plenty of generous employee benefits, such as 25 days annual leave, life assurance, free gym, bonus, and free lunch and a contributory pension.
If you think you have what it takes then don’t miss out, apply today!