Office Manager - Recruitment - London
£28,000 + OTE + 25 Days Holiday
Our client is a small but extremely high level recruitment company based in the West End of London, due to continued growth are looking for an Office Manager. They work with the top management of leading international companies as well as world-renowned clients in the UK and abroad.
Due to continued growth and an internal promotion are now looking for an Office Manager Officer to join their tight team close knit team. You will be working closely with the Operations Director ensuring the smooth running of all operations and administrative functions as well as this you will be processing weekly contractor timesheets and chasing and processing high volume invoices, therefore it is essential you have prior experience of some accounting responsibilities and if you are fully conversant with Sage Line 50 accounts then that would be a huge plus!
On a daily basis you will be:
- Chasing Overdue invoices
- Processing Timesheets and Invoices
- Entering Receipts / Invoices into Sage and completing bank statements
- Reconciling the bank accounts on Sage
- Raising Contracts
- Chasing compliance and contracts
- Managing the Deal Info / Commission / Weekly Board spreadsheets
- Generating reports / spreadsheet for any team targets
- Booking travel
- Generating & Tracking Amended terms
- Generating Monthly / Annual Presentations
- Preparing staff payroll - expenses / commission / salary
- Preparing Contractor Payroll - sending remittance advice
- Preparing VAT Return items for the accountants
- Complete Quarterly HMRC Report
- Identifying and booking company events / activities
If you have a can do attitude and meet the above criteria and this looks like the job for you, then apply to Kristian today!