Associate Director, Investments
Our client, an international development charity is currently looking for an Associate Director of Investments to support the development and management of a portfolio as well as manage due diligence on all new investment opportunities.
Main responsibilities will include (but not limited to);
- Ensuring effective management of the charities investment portfolio
- Ensuring all investments are informed by robust governance
- Collaborating with implementing partners
- Contributing effectively to policy dialogue with key stakeholders
- Working with implementing partners to develop cutting edge approaches to monitor and evaluate impact
- Supporting colleagues in Partnership & Brands in presentations to prospective donors
- Supporting the development of proposals for prospective investors
To apply for this position you should have;
- A Masters’ degree or equivalent level of academic and professional experience in political science, international relations, public administration, management, accounting or finance, law or development studies.
- Extensive experience in systemic reform and/or public finance management in the health sector will be an asset
- Evidence of expertise in political analysis and an established track and credibility in working on systemic reform issues in the nutrition and/or health sectors in fragile and conflict, developing and/or emerging economy context
- A strong track record and evidence of successful delivery in political economy and institutional analysis
- Proven programme development and programme management experience
- Demonstrable experience in influencing policies and reforms at senior levels of government and influencing bilateral and multilateral donors.
- Outstanding networking skills with a proven ability to work globally and effectively with diverse groups of individuals. Experience with large bilateral donors such as DFID, multilaterals such as the World Bank and UNICEF, and the private sector such as CIFF and UBS is desirable
- An ability to work in French (desirable)
This role will be based in London with a requirement to travel both nationally and internationally.