Team Secretary - Temp to Perm
£14-15 per hour | £25-30K
Are you an experienced Team Secretary seeking a new, challenging role with a rewarding and social company? We are looking for you!
We are working with a leading IT solutions provider of billing, charging and customer management systems to locate their ideal candidate to assist in their support team. The company has more than 15 years’ experience delivering its solutions across a broad range of industries and has 160 staff across various locations globally (with this role based in the London office).
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, organised and personable Team Secretary to join our client, based in stunning offices in the West End. This is an exciting and interesting opportunity supporting the HR Manager in their daily duties and providing administrative support throughout the company, predominately arranging travel.
You MUST be available to start immediately (next week) and available for an interview Thursday/Friday of this week.
- Processing all travel requests across the business (including ensuring visa’s are up to date)
- Arranging travel to and from airports/hotels, etc
- Liaising with staff across other time zones (Australia, India and US).
- The company utilises a travel consultant, who is well aware of the process and is on hand to assist.
- Dealing with the day to day running of UK/ US recruitment
- Liaising between hiring manager and agency; setting up interviews, providing feedback, getting offers out.
- Running the graduate fairs, including organisation prior to and on the day and running the assessment days after the fair.
- General filing/admin assistance for HR and Finance team.
- Reception Cover for lunch and holidays.
- Manage company mobile fleet.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today!