Senior Direct Marketing Manager
Our client, a leading international development charity is currently seeking a Senior Direct Marketing Manager to plan and deliver a number of strategic retention projects.
Responsibilities will include;
- Leading on the strategy development for the welcome programme. This includes responsibility for planning, budgeting and reforecasting this area of work.
- Developing an exceptionally close working relationship with the Data and Insight team, collaborating to interrogate current data processes so that Donor journeys are supporter-led, efficient and optimised.
- Ensuring outstanding data selections are completed so that optimal supporter journeys are in place and LTV is maximised.
- Line managing a Supporter Retention Officer, especially (but not only) in the execution of the new supporter journeys, ensuring high quality delivery across all aspects of these journeys
- Planning and managing all aspects of specific direct marketing campaigns, including integrated campaigns, from creation of the campaign brief, to campaign launch and through to end of campaign reporting.
To apply you should have/be:
- Experienced in the development of highly sophisticated donor journeys, with proven ability to reduce attrition
- Experience in planning and managing direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of working in a direct marketing or fundraising context for a not for profit organisation.
- Knowledge of current direct marketing best practice including experience of managing Cash and Regular Giving Direct Marketing programmes.
- Experience of line management, including compiling objectives, completing regular reviews and annual appraisals and ensuring an appropriate approach to development planning of team members.