National Partnerships Director
Our client, is a leading not for profit organisation that provides support to businesses allowing them to thrive, innovate and compete both locally and on a global scale by influencing policy-making at local, national and European levels and pushing for policy changes driven by their members.
They work with a wide range of people, from industry leaders, managers and professionals, to young people, apprentices, policy-makers and the media.
Through partnership with organisations they work to deliver regular studies, reports, insider news, surveys, events, conferences and campaigns.
As National Partnerships Director your key responsibilities will include;
• Ownership and delivery of a partnership strategy, leading to the generation of sponsorship and commercial revenue streams
• Identifying and converting new partner deals and managing a sales pipeline
• Leading cross functional activity with internal stakeholder groups
• Creating value propositions and packages for sponsoring organisations
• Managing a small London based team
The successful applicant will have;
• Proven experience at Head of level for a national brand/organisation (ideally membership based), with board level visibility and collaboration.
• A successful record of building mutually beneficial, brand enhancing B2B relationships with national organisations.
• Excellent solutions selling and account management experience
• A strong, empathetic and emotionally intelligent approach to managing relationships with a sophisticated team, individuals, colleagues and clients.
• An inspiring and progressive style of leadership demonstrating high energy and passion
Please direct all enquiries and applications to Faye Pooke (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 020 7734 7341.