Part Time Clinical Operations Associate
A rare opportunity has become available to work for an extremely reputable and impressive company as a Part time Customer Service Advisor. This is a key role supporting the a rapidly growing operations team.
They are looking for a motivated, smart, confident and highly organised individual who has strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Supporting the team
• Managing the systems and services the team offers
• First line of support via email and phone for members
• Manage the communication channels between the team and external stakeholders
• Manage databases and other administrative processes
• Manage the staff roster
• Assist with executing and developing training schedules and modules
• Planning and organising events for the company
• Creating regular reports for all teams
• Provide administrative support to senior staff members and other teams when required
You will be a personable and friendly person who has a flexible approach to work and an entrepreneurial attitude. You will need to be a excellent communicator who has a desire to develop a career in a professional environment.
• Be well-presented, driven and enthusiastic
• Have strong Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Have a similar background in administration, member support or HR
• Background in healthcare is preferred but not necessary
• Have an interest and knowledge of healthcare and technology
This is a part time position with a difference – flexibility of working either 11am-8pm Monday to Friday and weekends (time off during the week) or working from home on the weekends and/or evenings during the week from 5pm onwards and weekends all day working from home.
Contact me today to apply for this progressive position!