Our client is a Charitable Foundation with a focus on international development. They are looking to hire an exceptional PA to provide a broad of level support to the Executive Director and some ad-hoc support to the Senior Management Team. This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, pro-active individual to join a friendly, but hard-working team in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
• Support the ED with diary management, minute taking and broader EA support
• Support the arrangements and logistics of team events
• Organise conferences and meetings
• Meet and greet guests, organising AV equipment for meeting rooms
• Drafting and proof reading documents for internal and external communications
• Liaise with external parties
• Oversee local and international travel arrangements including the organisation of itineraries
Experience and skills:
• Minimum of 5 years PA experience in fast-paced, corporate environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Great written and communication skills
• Strong MS Office Skills with the ability to produce documents and presentations
If you are a skilled and dedicated PA with a ‘muck-in’ attitude and desire to make an impact, please apply now!