Are you a Senior Executive Assistant within experience within high profile not for profit organisations? Are you passionate about the Charity sector.
We are working with a high profile membership organisation within the charity space to find a new EA to their well-known and dynamic CEO. As well as being a highly competent EA you will also be responsible for running the office and your responsibilities will therefore be varied and wide ranging.
Your duties will include;
- Proactive management of the CEO’s full schedule and all associated logistics and administration
- Arranging frequent travel and logistics for the CEO and Senior Team
- Arrange high level meetings, events and conferences with a range of stakeholders
- Creation of high quality PowerPoint presentations
- Run the finance function in conjunction with the external accountants
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- HR administration for the whole organisation
- Extensive supplier liaison
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly capable, competent and mature EA to join this small but high impact organisation and add value from the outset with your superior administration and interpersonal skills.