A brilliant new Office Assistant job opportunity, for an events production company based in North West London. This is a fantastic opportunity for highly driven candidates who are looking to secure a permanent administration role, and develop their skills.
The main purpose of the role is to be the ‘go-to’ person in the office which any business support related queries.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Keeping office calendars up to date (holidays, meetings etc.,)
• Answering, and redirecting calls, taking messages where appropriate
• Booking travel, and creating basic itineraries on an ad hoc basis
• Order stationery and general office supplies
• Supporting the Finance Manager with data entry
• Updating databases, and maintaining filing system
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Any ad hoc administrative support
Office experience is important, but a superbly positive attitude and energetic approach to your work is paramount. As this is a small business the successful applicant will be someone who is prepared to muck in and get the job done. The atmosphere is very informal, and the team tend to have a good laugh in the office, working very well together.
To be successful in this position you will need fast and accurate data input skills, experience in a similar admin role, excellent IT skills. You will need to be confident and have excellent communication skills to build good working relationships at all levels, internal and externally.
The ability to multi task and have an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude is an absolute must!!