Our client, a well established investment banking firm, is seeking a polished and dynamic Team Assistant to provide administrative support to two Executive Assistants and a team of investment bankers.
Ideally, you will be self-motivated and proactive with an ability to work in a close-knit team. You will also need to be calm, work well under pressure, and have impeccable attention to detail. You will be well presented, professional and approachable, with a can do attitude.
Duties will include:
• Assisting with compilation of roadshow itineraries and supporting documents (printing and amending fund presentations). Helping to source flight and hotel options
• Diary management and meeting coordination
• Assisting with the planning and managing team events and corporate hospitality
• Coordinating conference calls/video conferences with Funds and internal (global) team members
• Booking flights, hotels, cars and further transport needs for team
• Management of expense reimbursement and accounts reconciliation for team members
• Telephone coverage taking comprehensive messages and screening calls where applicable
• Project administration: creating and maintaining group lists, project filing and archiving, supporting with compliance
• Formatting and amending PowerPoint/Excel/Word documents
• Arranging interview schedules
• Maintaining company literature stock and ordering new supplies where necessary. Checking and sorting deliveries daily
• Completing monthly stationery order
• Updating and maintaining internal Private Funds Group contact and distribution lists
• Ad hoc administrative duties
You will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally and be proficient in the use of MS Office. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads are also essential.
If you fit the bill and you are ready to seize this great opportunity, please apply now!