HR Business Partner
Recruitment/ HR Business Partner – 6 month Interim Role
£300 per day
This role is to execute a resourcing strategy over the 6 month period.
Our Client based in Central London is a healthcare company that uses technology as a platform to provide medical advice.
They are looking for a HR Business Partner to provide support to the acquisition and retention across the company and its branches in Northern Europe and Africa.
You will deal with resourcing strategies and formulate and establish a plan to attract a high calibre candidates and to assist with the personal development of employees.
• Actively working with Northern Europe and Africa to support sourcing of international recruits
• Review current relationships with Northern European and African universities and other academic organisations and work with colleagues to develop a more robust/consistent approach to maximising these relationships to attract new talent to IMS Health, but also to support the continued development of existing colleagues
• Develop a plan to support the strategy and deliver against the initial activities of this plan
• Support the embedding of a mobility programme across the North Europe and Africa community
• Support the delivery of the North Europe and Africa people plan activities
• Knowledge and understanding of recruitment across multiple geographies
• Graduate (undergraduate and post graduate) recruitment
• Hands on experience of end to end recruitment, ideally for niche skills
• Building relationships with academic organisations
• Developing and communicating an employee brand
• Working in commercial organizations to successfully deliver outcomes
• Delivering discrete projects
• Ideally: experience of developing talent once in an organisation
• Optional: understanding of the healthcare market
• Graduate caliber – minimum grade 2.1 or equivalent
• Relevant recruitment experience
• Proactive, energetic and accountable
• Excellent written (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate complex concepts
• Self-motivated, positive and driven to succeed with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to develop strong internal relationships and to work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver project outcomes
• Effective time management skills
For further details contact Maine HR