We run a series of Professional Open Courses to suit your development needs.
Our next course details are below:
Tuesday 12th December 2023, 12pm-1pm
We are experiencing increasing demand for Executive Assistant specific training as our EA network are finding themselves busier than ever! To support them with this, and due to popular demand, we are running a bitesize EA training course on Tuesday 12th December from 12-1pm.
87% of EA’s say that they don’t receive enough or as relevant L&D compared to those they support and this can mean performance plateaus or worse, these key communities feel less valued! This course is a powerful way to offer your EA’s support in a lunch and learn format, from the comfort of their own desks and ensure they feel supported, valued, motivated and engaged.
During this 60 minute online programme Carly will be covering
- Manage your time and energy to create more bandwidth and happiness
- Tangible ways to build in resilience to your working day
- Tackling difficult conversations
- Your Personal Brand as an EA
This is a 1hour lunch and learn online session. To register your interest or register your EA community, click here. We'd love to see you there!
24th and 25th January 2024 - 10am-5pm
Research reports show that 87% of managers admitted to feeling unprepared for their role when they initially took it on. Additionally, a staggering 92% of managers believe that they could benefit from further training. This is a full 2 day course covering all aspects of the management cycle:
- The role of the Manager
- Recruitment basics
- EDI & bias essentials
- Systems and administration
- Knowing your people & their preferences
- Conducting 1:1’s Group meetings
- Hybrid & remote management hacks
- The stages of learning
- The importance of feedback and how to deliver
- Support v challenge matrix
- Delegation tips
- Performance review and appraisal best practice
- Managing poor performance
- Difficult conversations
- Managing good performance
To view the course catalogue and for more information, click here