Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Team Assistant. This role will suit someone who has a year’s solid work experience working within an office. The role will start remotely and then be based at the company’s London office at reception. As first point of contact for the London office and supporting a team of EAs, your duties will include:
• Meeting and greeting guests notifying the appropriate directing to the appropriate person and office, offering
refreshments where necessary.
• Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
• Ensuring the Reception area is presentable at all times
• Ensuring the meeting rooms are tidy and presentable and set up with refreshments and necessary stationery is
• Coordinating the room booking system.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail and deliveries.
• Arranging couriers (both UK and International).
• Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory of stock.
• Covering EA absences during holidays and general assistance to the Administration team as and when required.
• Occasional diary management as directed by the EAs.
• Organising travel itineraries.
• Time entry and processing expenses using Concur.
• Client management – e.g. maintaining client files, opening matters, issuing contracts, client billings.
• Assistance with maintaining the company’s contact database and tracking business development activity via a
CRM database – Salesforce.
• Ad hoc duties such as printing, binding, and archiving as requested.
The successful candidate for the role will:
• Have previously worked in an office environment as a Receptionist, Team Assistant/Administrator.
• Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and deal with multiple requests.
• Be a strong team player who can thrive in a collaborative working environment.
• Have the ability and willingness to provide cover for other team members of the Administration Team/EAs
• Be able to works well under pressure whilst remaining calm.
• Have a flexible approach to work.
• Have a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills confident communicating with all levels of the business
and be able to use both tact and diplomacy.
• Be able to handle confidential issues with utmost sensitivity.
• Have a professional “Can Do” team player approach.
• Good IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.