Head of Operations
Are you an experienced Operations professional able to make real impact on the future of a new Charity? Confident in having full responsibility on an organisation’s operational success across Europe? This opportunity will allow you as the Head of Operations to be part of an exciting and life changing cause in the food sustainability sector.
The Head of Operations will be required to join this new start-up Charity as they lay the foundations of the future of the cause throughout Europe. This is an opportunity for someone to manage the day to day operations including being responsible for Policies, Governance, Communications, HR, Finance, IT & Systems among other responsibilities. Maybe you have previously managed operations of a start-up Charity or someone who has experience in implementing change projects or introducing new systems within an established organisation. You will be used to working with multiple external high-level stakeholders and reporting to the Managing Director. This role will be working remotely from home therefore requires dedication, self-motivation and confidence in all areas of your work.
• A keen interest in managing and implementing effective systems, problem solving and accurate administration.
• Able to run all aspects of operations building this from scratch including; securing charitable status, ensuring legal compliance and financial presence (banking and accounting).
• Acting as HR manager and setting up this function including; HR & Payroll systems, hiring (writing Job Descriptions, analysing candidates, on-boarding and training), creating staff handbook and updating staff policies as well as all other HR duties.
• Manage and negotiate with external contracts with third parties including; Lawyers, PR agencies, Accountants among other service providers.
• Operational Administration duties including organisation of team travel and diaries with support to the MD.
• An excellent communicator able to network and influence both internally and externally with passion for the cause.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have the required experience? Apply Today!