£34,000 - £38,000
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next opportunity?
The post holder will provide project management support to key welfare programmes delivered by this international charity. Develop and manage the risk register for the programmes, ensuring that mitigating factors are identified and put in place. Work in conjunction with the Director of Advocacy & Regional Engagement to devise and implement suitable monitoring and evaluation protocols for all areas of activity in the Philippines. Manage the London-arm of the programmes budgets and provide regular financial reports and reconciliation. Produce monthly impact reports suitable for use as case studies, news stories and other promotional activity.
• Ability to prioritise and respond professionally to stakeholders at all levels, particularly with service users where English may not be their first language
• Able to show initiative and work under limited supervision
• Ability to understand and prepare financial information such as budgets and forecasts
• Experience of, or willingness to learn Raiser’s Edge
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office and knowledge of project management principles and software would be an advantage
• 5 years’ work experience, preferably within the charitable sector
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!