HR / Talent Coordinator
Are you intelligent and ambitious? Are you looking for a new, exciting and challenging role in HR admin? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high performing team?
One of the world’s largest communication companies, based in stunning offices near Marylebone are looking for a bright, ambitious talent coordinator to join their small, energetic and rapidly growing HR team!
This is an amazing company to work for, they’re very forward thinking and offer excellent benefits and many fantastic company socials! The team you will be joining is super agile, they work extremely hard but have loads of fun doing it, so they need someone as ambitious, driven and high achieving as they are.
They are looking for someone who’s very goal orientated, motivated and hard-working, you must be a real go-getter, a self-starter and someone who will want to hit the ground running and add value from day 1. You must be super organised and bright and have meticulous attention to detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as is excellent MS Office skills. A Bachelors degree is also required along with some admin experience but HR experience is not essential!
• Managing the starter and leaver process
• Working with the talent acquisition team to check and send out offer letters
• Running reference checks
• Inputting data into Human Resources Information Systems
• Managing and maintaining all employee files, ensuring GDPR compliance
• Occasionally assisting with the recruitment process including screening calls, CV reviews and carrying out occasional interviews
• Supporting with coordination and running of employee training programmes
• Assisting with coordination and delivery of the Welcome Event /Induction programme
• Assisting with reporting and finance
• Acting as the ‘go to’ person for all salary and benefits queries
• Ad hoc duties as required
If you think you’ll thrive in this fast-paced, exciting and thrilling role apply today!