LOCATION: London, St James.
SALARY/BENEFITS: £25,000 - £28,000 plus bonus.
Based in the heart of St James's is a growing start up Executive Search firm. The founders are incredibly entrepreneurial and commercial with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. They have created a vibrant, dynamic, fun and supportive environment for their staff.
They have a team of 12 and due to growth, are looking to hire a PA who can support both the Senior PA as well as 3 Partners.
The PA role will include:
• Team Administration- booking meetings, scheduling diaries, liaising with high profile clients and candidates
• Project Administration - responsible for the CRM update, scheduling, documentation, filing, invoicing, marketing
• Being the first point of contact for all queries
• Arranging events
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Office Management duties - ensuring kitchen is stocked, office is presentable and overall upkeeping of the office
• General overall support to the PA
The ideal candidate will have had previous administration experience. This is going to be an all-encompassing role and requires a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will have the opportunity to really grow within this company into a senior position.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Previous administration experience
• Well presented with a professional manner
• Bright and willing to get stuck in
• Strong MS Office skills
• Confident with the ability to liaise at all levels
• Well-presented and professional