Senior Direct Marketing Executive - Mid-Value/Magazine/Stewardship
Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Do you have a proven track record of getting results through multiple direct marketing campaigns from concept to delivery?
Demonstrate your exemplary communications and interpersonal skills, as well as relationship building with external suppliers and third parties to enable a social welfare charity to continue to grow.
Your role would be responsible for the constant delivery and management of 'Mid-value', 'Supporter Magazine' and 'Stewardship' elements of the Retention and programme.
The role will include:
- Delivery of agreed direct marketing mid-value, supporter magazine and stewardship campaigns
- Developing targeting and testing strategies to ensure top programme performance.
- Planning and delivering campaigns.
- Managing marketing communications whilst building excellent relationships with external agencies and third party suppliers
- Monitoring campaign budgets.
The candidate should have:
- Direct marketing theory and practice.
- Excellent IT literacy level.
- Strong relationship management experience.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- An exemplary eye for detail.