Office Manager - Full Time or Part Time
Office Manager - Full or Part time !
£38,000-£55,000 + Discretionary bonus scheme + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
Our client is a small but extremely high level strategy and search firm based in West London, they work with the top management of leading international companies as well as world-renowned academics, serving clients in the UK, Far East and the US on innovative engagements.
They are now looking for a Senior Office Manager to join their small close knit team in their West London offices. You will be working closely with the Board and acting as the company administrator ensuring the smooth running of all operations and administrative functions.
On a daily basis you will be:
• Overseeing the entire administrative function with sign off from the Director
• Executive Assistant tasks such as: liaising with stakeholders, diary management, travel & accommodation bookings, meeting management, coordination and researching of itineraries & agendas; organisation or internal & external events; documentation creation, amendments and proof reading.
• Responsibility for financial matters in line with the part time accountant such as bookkeeping, accounts, payroll, cash flow management, invoicing, bank reconciliations, credit control.
• Liaising with external IT support companies for all IT related matters.
• Research and any ad-hoc projects as required.
Your experience in a similar high level role will be evident on your CV and you will have held similar positions of responsibility and be able to demonstrate loyalty and a wealth of knowledge in Office & Administration Management.
The person spec for this role is for a candidate of absolute integrity and trustworthiness. As well as this an impressive academic background is vital. Intellectual curiosity is also a prerequisite.
If you are in easy reach of West London, meet the above criteria and are looking for either a full-time or part-time role, then please call today to find out more.