£28,000 - £31,000
This role is an exciting opportunity to take your first step into a management role and become more strategically focused on developing the growth of community fundraising.
You will be responsible for managing one community fundraiser and together you will manage support and engagement of community supporters from challenge events, clubs, schools, associations, individuals and third party events.
- Strong community fundraiser
- Can demonstrate the ability to step into a management role
- Managing a varied workload effectively
- Planning and organising multiple projects with varying time scales
- Experience of developing income and expenditure proposals
- Able to communicate clearly with a wide range of people at all levels both written and verbally