Supply Chain Analyst
My Client is an innovative and prestigious British jewellery brand who are looking for their next star.
Have you experience working as a supply chain analyst? Do you have excellent Excel skills? Are you looking to join an exceptional company then please read on!
As a supply chain analyst you will be working with the company's international base of retail boutiques and concessions, as well their supplier base in India and Thailand.
The duties of this role will included (but not limited to):
- Managing store replenishment to make sure it maximises sales and availability
- Maintain the web and store database to make sure it is up to date
- Provide supplier reporting metrics to key stakeholders
- Track and manage supplier purchase order
- This role requires the candidate to have excellent IT and numeracy skills. They must also be a team player and be able to work under pressure.
This a temporary position, with the potential for further opportunities.