Database & Documents Administrator
A great opportunity has arisen for an excellent Database & Documents Administrator to work for an International Finance firm based close to Liverpool Street station. This is an on-going temp assignment that could potentially lead to a permanent post!! A superb opportunity to join a Database Team who looks after US and UK tax affairs and clients business matters to ensure a coordinated approach to tax compliance and advisory needs.
This is a key role and you will need to have exceptional skills and the personality to slot right in and provide an exceptional service to the Database Team. The client is looking for a proactive, committed and flexible administrator who has the ability to work towards tight deadlines and provides support to a high standard within this busy department.
Duties of the Database & Documents Administrator role include:
• Scanning documents
• Preparing lengthy letters and reports
• Data entry
• General office administration.
Specific requirements for this role are as follows:
• Excellent MS Office skills - in particular Advanced MS Word and Excel.
• Confident using MS Outlook.
• A typing speed of 50 wpm.
• Attention to detail - this is essential.
• Possess the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
• Flexible with working hours
If you are a focused driven and efficient administrator who has a sparky engaging personality and is and flexible in your approach to work please get in touch by applying for the role and sending in your CV to Natasha Bryce-Grey today!!