Investor Relations Associate
This is a 9 month maternity cover contract for an outstanding Investor Relations Associate.
Do you want to be part of a sociable company that takes their employees on trips oversees? Do you want to work in an office with a beautiful roof terrace to utilise in the summer? If so then read on…
Our client is a global financial services firm based in gorgeous slick offices in Central SW London. They are looking for an Investor Relations Associate to support the Head of Investor Relations with all investor relations and capital raising activities for a maternity cover. See below for key responsibilities of the role:
• Maintain CRM database in respect of all relevant investor
• communications for ongoing relationship management, marketing and capital raising activities
• Preparation of briefing materials, fund presentations and other investor materials
• Liaise with external sources to help organise investor property tours/visits
• Assist with the organisation of investor roadshows
• Provide assistance with compiling RFPs, RFIs and other investor queries
• Coordination of Advisory Board and annual Investor Meetings
• Monitor progress of follow-up actions, meeting/call minutes
The ideal candidate will come from Private Equity and have experience in fundraising with 3-5 years in the Investor Relations Industry. They will be highly efficient and organised in their work and be able to communicate well with people at all levels. Highly proficient PowerPoint and Excel skills is also a must. If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!