PA to Principle
An exciting new PA to Principle job opportunity, for experienced PAs with excellent communication skills looking for a role with fantastic annual leave allowance. This is a private school for girls, and while experience of working in a school is not essential it would be desirable.
The main purpose of the role is to provide excellent PA support to the Principle, with main duties involving:
• Handling incoming calls (mainly from Parents) and acting as gate keeper on behalf of the Principal
• Diary management, scheduling and coordinating appointments.
• Coordinating between the Principal and the Admissions Officer, prioritising appointments as necessary
• Acting as the first point of contact for the parents, prioritising appointments as necessary
• Occasional travel scheduling, booking taxis, trains and hotel accommodation.
• Assisting the Admissions Officer with the annual registration process.
Ideally candidates should have exceptional organisation skills, high attention to detail with the ability to pick up new IT systems quickly. Experience of using ‘Schoolbase’ will be considered an advantage. This is a brilliant opportunity for experienced PAs who want to work in traditional supportive role with excellent holidays (70 days).