Senior Acquisition Direct Marketing Officer - Direct Dialogue - Children's Charity - Maine Charity
A leading children's charity is currently seeking a Senior Acquisition Direct Marketing Officer to join their team and take responsibility for the day to day delivery of the charity's direct dialogue regular giving appeals.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Project managing the day to day running of direct dialogue campaigns (telephone fundraising and door to door.
- Ensuring all marketing materials, including scripts, copy and other materials are signed off
- Working with agencies to monitor territories and sites
- Briefing the supporter services and press teams on campaign activity and proactively build a [positive narrative around direct dialogue.
- Managing and administering the fundraiser engagement programme, producing thank you communications and events as required.
- Significant experience of direct marketing (ideally within a charity or agency environment)
- Experience of running direct dialogue campaigns