Are you seeking a new temporary opportunity? Do you want to work for a reputable financial services body, where you can make a real difference?
We are looking for a temporary regulatory case officer to start immediately for 2 months based in Canary Warf.
Regulatory case officer role is paying £20.00 per hour.
To be a successful candidate you must have proven minute taking experience and must have an eye for detail. In addition, you must have excellent organisational skills and strong administrative experience in a fast paced environment.
On a day to day basis you must be able to:
- Attend interviews for the purpose of producing comprehensive and accurate minutes for the record of interviews.
- Provide administrative support to a busy team that is responsible for assessing and interviewing senior individuals
- Management of the team's diary.
- Working closely with case officers, liaising closely with key internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicating with firms to schedule interviews.
- Corresponding directly with firms to confirm interview arrangements.
- Responsibility for oversight of the Team mailbox.
Please note: evidence of longevity in roles will be favored as our client requires 5 years of references to be taken.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online or contact Sandra Isibo.