Do you want to work for a reputable financial services company, where you can make a real difference?
We are looking for a temporary team secretary to work on a temporary basis starting on the 12th December 2016 for 2 months. The role will be based in Canary Warf.
Team secretary role is paying £15.00 per hour.
A successful candidate must have a strong track record of excellent secretarial and administrative skills and provide this support at a high standard. The role involves you providing full secretarial support to the manager and approximately ten people.
On a day to day basis you must be able to:
- Provide effective diary management
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes and ensuring papers are circulated on time
- Monitoring and dealing with emails, telephone enquiries; taking messages where appropriate
- Audio and copy typing of interview transcripts, general correspondence, reports, etc. and formatting of documents
- Distribution and logging of post
- Desk booking using electronic system
- Leading, managing, filing and archiving documentation (hard-copy and email)
- Arranging travel, accommodation, couriers etc.
- On-boarding new team members
Please note: evidence of longevity in roles will be favored as our client requires 5 years of references to be taken.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online or contact Sandra Isibo.