Full Time PA
Are you seeking a new challenging temporary opportunity? Do you want to work for a reputable financial services company, where you can make a real difference?
We are looking for a full time PA to work on a temporary basis for 3-4 months starting on the 12th December. The role will be based in Canary Warf.
PA role is paying from £17.00 per hour.
A successful candidate will not only have strong financial PA work experience but will need to demonstrate the ability to work tight deadlines and effectively priorities a demanding workload. In addition, you must have experience of providing administration support to key stakeholders and have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
On a day to day basis this role involves:
- Effective use of the Head of Department’s time through thorough diary management whilst ensuring flexibility to frequent and often short notice changes
- Managing a bring forward/pending system and chase actions from others where necessary
- Keeping on top of emails and written correspondence, noting immediate action and dealing with those when necessary; chasing actions from the Head of Department if they risk becoming overdue.
- Organising departmental meetings
- Attending meetings and taking accurate notes/minutes; distributing actions and following up effectively where required
- Answering telephone calls, filtering where necessary and dealing with enquiries
- Excellent proven MS skills, particularly Word, Outlook, Access Excel, PowerPoint
Please note: evidence of longevity in roles will be favored as our client requires 5 years of references to be taken.
If this role sounds interesting to you please apply or contact Sandra Isibo.