Direct Marketing Manager
Are you a Direct Marketing professional and LOVE animals? Our client is a leading Animal Charity based in central London and they are seeking a Direct Marketing Manager for their Challenge Events function. You will be a vital part of their new fundraising strategy and joining their ambitious, well respected award-winning fundraising team. See below for key responsibilities of the role:
• Develop, implement and manage accurate budgets and operational plans for the Challenge & Community Direct Marketing programme
• Operational management and implementation of the Challenge & Community Direct Marketing programme
• Project planning and implementation across a range of media channels.
• Develop supporter retention methods and techniques to increase net income
• Recruit new supporters to provide a pipeline of cost effective and responsive prospects for regular giving conversion and legacies
• Monitor and evaluate direct marketing campaigns against budgeted targets and KPIs, reporting progress to the relevant managers
• New product development – contribute to the development and delivery of new mass participation products and events to ensure the growth and diversity of our challenge and community portfolio
You will have a track record of successfully leading and developing a high performing direct marketing programme to deliver growth objectives. You will also have specialist knowledge of direct marketing for challenge events and community products, across a range of media channels including digital, direct mail and outdoor. Apply now if this sounds like the ideal role for you!