Financial Services / Private Equity Investment (various clients)
Based in the West End
£17.00 - 20.00 per hour
It is approaching that time of year again… we are screaming out for experienced EA’s for temporary holiday cover for our Financial Services clients.
Our clients in the West End/Mayfair area are seeking professional, polished and articulate EA’s to assist them with holiday cover during the summer period. The assignments will vary from one to three weeks at a time and you will be able to be considered for various EA assignments within the Financial Services industry.
Responsibilities will include:
• Being able to juggle a diverse workload
• Diary management including travel, visas, appointments, board meetings etc
• Managing internal/ external calls
• Monitoring/responding to incoming emails
• Scheduling meetings and preparing agendas and minutes
• Being the point of contact for the Director
• Meeting and greeting visitors; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff members
• Document preparation for meetings/ presentations
• Have a willingness to do odd jobs
• Advanced MS Office skills
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a financial environment, have had previous PA/EA experience and be an advanced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You must be flexible over the summer months or potentially in-between jobs and happy to take on a temporary assignment.
It is also important that you have a polite and well spoken telephone manner.