Marketing and Community Manager
A leading technology commercialisation group based in Central London are looking for an intelligent and driven Marketing and Community Manager to join their Incubator Team, working with innovative entrepreneurs and up and coming start up Tech and Science companies. The group focus on commercialising exciting UK academic research sourced from the 3 top universities in the UK. They currently operate incubation services to a vibrant community of Science and Tech start up companies and they are due to open a second Incubator in West London. As a sparky and commercially minded Marketing and Community Manager you will spearhead the marketing campaign of this space to prospective up and coming start up companies, community members and stakeholders assisting the incubator team in building a vibrant entrepreneurial community.
Core duties and responsibilities:
• Contribute to developing the marketing plan for all incubation services paying special attention to the new incubator and prospective start up companies. Spearhead initiatives to recruit new members to the Incubator programme especially at the West London site.
• Proactive coordination and active management of internal and external communications, including the website, search engine marketing and search engine optimisation programmes.
• Owning and managing a rolling communications programme addressing all audiences including drafting, editing and proofing of press releases.
• Create various marketing materials to be used to promote the Incubator community program.
• Manage community networking, social and knowledge events, planning each in advance while monitoring attendance and feedback by customers.
• Contribute, own and manage the Incubator social media streams.
• Design and seek contributions to the monthly incubator external and internal community newsletters.
As an up and coming Marketing Manager, you will be degree educated with extensive experience of working within a marketing environment, either in-house or agency. Knowledge of the incubator and science park industry would be advantageous. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to hit the ground running in this customer facing marketing role. Excellent knowledge of social media and online platforms is essential as well as good proficiency in MS Office and HTML.
The role is paying up to £35,000 with excellent benefits package on top.
Please apply today!