Dynamic Receptionist – Global Management Consultancy based in the West End – 9 month FTC
Our client, an established and global Management Consultancy firm are looking for a sparky receptionist to join their dynamic and professional team in their West End office. This reception role is on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract basis only, to cover a busy period for the company.
This company expect the best and only hire the highest calibre of candidate. As a sparky receptionist, you will be a confident communicator, understand the importance of front of house with the ability to deal with high profile clients of the business in a demanding area. You must also have excellent MS office skills and be capable of creating high quality Word documents and PowerPoint presentations with a confident understanding of Excel as you will be providing administrative support on an ad-hoc basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact for external clients and internal business
• Greet guests, determine nature of business and announce guests to appropriate personnel
• Schedule meetings and book conference rooms and offices
• Answer main phone line; determine purpose of calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department
• Authorize guest’s access to the office
• Issue office access cards when required
• Assist staff at various levels with administrative duties as requested
• Assist Office Manager with admin tasks
• Other duties assigned as needed
You will be well presented and have exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. You will also have strong organizational skills with attention to detail. You will be flexible and adaptable while working to the highest standard in a fast paced environment. You will also be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information with care.
If you are a top receptionist looking for your next opportunity in London, please apply today!