Adult Learning Programme Assistant / Administrator - DBS required
Adult Learning Programme Assistant / Administrator – DBS required
4 month temporary role
£11.61 per hour
Homebased – with some meeting in London a couple of times a month
This is a key role, working for a leading national homeless charity. Your role as Administrator role will be part of a team that ensures the service delivered is accessible, engaging, client led, and runs as efficiently as possible. This involves juggling multiple priorities, with high levels of client contact (phone, email and video call) on a daily basis. The post holder will engage with multiple stakeholders, fielding enquiries, signposting clients to relevant activities and services, and supporting class facilitators as needed. The post holder will also work with the Manager to deliver marketing, communications and fundraising content, in addition to supporting the team with a range of administrative and operational duties including updating databases, recording confidential information, and ensuring the smooth day to day running of activities.
• Excellent administrative, organisation and time management skills
• Strong customer service skills, as you will be the first point of contact for the college and need to have a sensitivity and understanding of working with client group and vulnerable adults.
• Strong writing skills and attention to detail are also needed.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and high level of numeracy
• Excellent IT skills with experience in database systems (e.g., Salesforce), Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft outlook and online communication platforms
• Able to self-manage a varied workload
• Previous experience of remote working - The role is primarily home-based (reliable internet is needed) and they may be asked to come into one of the London offices a couple of times per month.
• Ability to meet competing priorities, strong attention to detail and deliver high quality results