Are you an Executive Assistant looking for something new to challenge you? Perhaps you are an Executive Assistant that loves embracing a proactive approach and enjoys providing sensational service. This is a temp to perm role and would suit candidates who are available immediately.
This is a fantastic Executive Assistant role for someone who enjoys an engaging and diverse day! You will be providing shared support to a Senior Executive as well as covering and assisting the lead Executive Assistant. You will be required to perform high impact Executive Assistant duties.
Having great people skills is a must, as well as being a resilient team player.
Executive Assistant key responsibilities will be:
• Assisting the Head EA with supporting a very senior Executive
• Covering for the other EAs in a collegiate and collaborative team environment
• International travel management
• Complex Diary management
• Management of emails and calls and appropriately escalate
• Interacting with high profile clients as well as managing their files
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Expense management
• Good working knowledge of Salesforce (or similar system)
• Covering other EA leave or holidays
• A wide range of other duties to support the smooth running of the business
• Ad hoc duties as required
This company is a successful medium sized consultancy firm based near Saint Pauls. The company is very well respected in their field and aspire to work with brilliant and skilful people. This company believes in working in diversified teams in order to deliver the highest standard of quality and morality.
If this sounds like your perfect next step, please apply today!