Part-Time Senior Press & PR Officer
Senior Press & PR Officer
8 wk Temporary Assignment
22.5 hours per week (Wed, Thu, Fri)
Are you a PR Officer looking for a short-term part-time role? Are you keen to work for a national well-known charity?
We are looking for a Part Time Senior Press and PR Officer to join a busy press office to help deliver a communications strategy and support some exciting projects over the summer. You'll also be leading on day-to-day PR activity.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Significant PR and media relations experience having worked on delivering successful campaigns ideally in either public/third sector or agency-side
• Experience of gathering and publishing impactful content, including real life stories, photos, videos and online copy
• Work on pitching stories for high profile media campaigns and an excellent instinct for spotting a good national media opportunity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in a clear, meaningful and effective way
• The ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure