Major Donor Executive
A leading charity is currently seeking a confident and passionate candidate to join their fundraising team as a Major Donor Executive.
You will be responsible for;
- Driving major donors to give at significant levels
- Developing the optimum number of major donor and major donor prospect relationships delivering the appropriate level of stewardship and care
To apply you need to have/be;
- Proven experience of using a variety of fundraising techniques including face-to-face influencing skills, prospect pool management. or transferable experience
- Track record of success in engaging and recruiting new donors and establishing longstanding relationships
- Excellent inter-personal skills and track record of building, maintaining and managing successful individual relationships as well as the ability to ask, influence and build credibility with external contacts and colleagues.
- Excellent written communication skills including persuasive formal writing, and ability to formulate informal short concise communications responding promptly to emails and texts from donors.
- Experience of working with well-known philanthropists and regular major donors.
- Experience of working with Boards, Committees, Giving Clubs or Giving Circles.
- Experience of networking and socialising with high wealth and/or highly generous individuals especially at Gala Balls