Senior Compliance Assurance Manager
Our client, a leading and global insurance firm based in the heart of the City are seeking an experienced Senior Compliance Assurance Manager. This will be on a fixed term contract and will provide the ideal candidate with an opportunity to deliver an ongoing compliance assurance program within their bright, modern and friendly office.
As a Senior Compliance Assurance Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Directing all regular compliance assurance reviews across the organisation
- Reviewing all compliance assurance activity such as planning visits, analysing and collating business MI, provide valuable feedback/recommendations to the business from review activity, producing reports and escalating any issues
- Ensuring all compliance assurance activity is reviewed carefully using the toolkit
- Providing guidance to staff members on any relevant compliance requirements
- Creating reports on all compliance assurance activity to present to the Board
- Carrying out any additional project work and reviews if needed
- Researching extensively all regulatory news to ensure knowledge of the business is maintained
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new members
- Managing your team to contribute actively towards team objectives
- Assisting with the planning and management of the business’ annual compliance assurance plan
- Attending meetings to represent compliance for the business
Ideally, as a Senior Compliance Assurance Manager you will have a financial services background and thorough knowledge of the financial services market including any industry updates and regulations. It is vital the right candidate also possesses impeccable organisation and planning skills, a concise written and verbal communication style, as well as the natural confidence to lead and motivate your team. If you are a credible Compliance Assurance Manager who can bring energy, passion and a professional approach to your work, please send your CV.