Employment Law Breakfast Bite: TUPEPosted on 25th August 2015
The Maine Group, alongside specialist Employment Lawyers, Draper Lang LLP are hosting a complimentary breakfast bite on Thursday 10th September between 8am – 10am, based on TUPE.
Does your organisation get involved in contracting in or contracting out any services? Are you worried about TUPE issues if you win a contract?
Over recent years TUPE has expanded to cover such situations and continues to catch some employers out. We will identify the potential pitfalls in this complex area of the law and how to avoid them.
Topics which will be covered include
- A reminder of the basics
- What questions you should ask to determine if there is a “service provision change”
- Determining whether or not there is or may be a TUPE transfer
- Identifying who may transfer
- Understanding the consequences of a TUPE transfer and the alternatives
- Commercial issues and terms you can consider
- What are your options after a TUPE transfer (termination, changing terms etc)?
8am – Arrival
8.30am – Session start
9.30am – Q&A/Networking
10.00am - Finish
David and Nick from Draper Lang will be available after the session to answer any Employment Law queries you may have.
For more information on the seminar, or to book your place, please contact Toni Kapeli on 020 7734 7341, or email her: email@example.com