Temp Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading Health charity as a Temp Project Manager.
The Project Manager plays a key role in providing comprehensive programme management support to the team. They will ensure the existing programme management structures function smoothly, as well as identifying and implementing potential improvements.
Act as project manager for a number of major projects and take lead on smaller projects, supporting senior team members to delivery projects successfully, including a multi-million-pound funding call and flagship analytical reports.
Must have strong project management skills, alongside experience of commissioning and analysis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure existing programme management systems function smoothly, including programme management meetings, quarterly/annual planning cycles and corporate reporting.
• Identify and implement improvements to programme management systems, working closely with the rest of the programme management team.
• Act as project manager for major projects as directed. Tasks will include developing and owning project documentation, working with the project team to ensure responsibilities are understood, monitoring risks, ensuring the project is delivered to schedule, and co-ordinate with stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate findings from work as required. This could include informal conversations, participations in meetings, more formal presentations or writing reports, working papers or blogs.
To apply you should have:
• Significant experience of working as part as a team delivering complex work programmes, with a track record of providing comprehensive and high-quality programme management support.
• Demonstrable experience of improving programme / project management systems and processes.
• Project management experience, with evidence of managing small projects to successful completion.
• Understanding of key issues, questions and policies in health and social care.
• Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, with excellent writing and presentation skills