Senior Database Officer
My client, a leading welfare charity is seeking a Senior Database Officer to join their development team and assist the Data and Appeals Manager in the daily management of the supporter and contact database.
Main duties of the role will include:
• Providing relevant data analysis and data reports to the Director of Development and team members
• Get involved in the writing and designing of digital appeals for supporters.
• Working with the Finance Team to reconcile and process donations from various sources including BACS donations, Standing order BACS payments, Stripe credit card donations, JustGiving and CAF.
• Extracting data on request from NXT Raiser’s Edge for planned warm appeals and assisting in the maintenance and management of Raiser’s Edge database
To apply for this position you should have/be:
• Experience in using CRM (preferably Raiser’s Edge - desirable)
• Experience in running targeted queries, including exporting of relevant data for direct mail appeals and reports.
• Experience of cleaning and interrogating data and experience of importing clean data into Raisers edge or another CRM
• Proficient in data entry processes and understand best practices.
If you are interested in progressing in a data role within the charity sector please email your CV through as soon as possible.