Project Coordinator – French speaking
Our client, a leading International HR consultancy is seeking a French/English Delivery Consultant to join their team. Supporting the Project Specialist Teams with their projects and processes, your focus will be scheduling and resource coordination including workshop logistics and report generation.
Maine responsibilities will include:
• The creation of project items in their internal system, including adding and approving contractor expenses
• Scheduling and resourcing
• Scheduling of preparation calls
• Managing the master calendars (project, virtual classroom, etc.).
• Managing all local workshop logistics including ordering materials, coordination with client coordinator, invites to
virtual classrooms, etc.
• Ensuring timely handling/submission of all post-workshop activities (evaluations, certification list, expenses;
ships boxes to clients etc.).
• Assessment Centre support.
To apply you should have:
• Previous experience in a busy administrative/customer service environment
• Experience of using the Microsoft suite of programs
• Demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple tasks/priorities.
• High customer service skills/orientation.
• High initiative & attention to detail.
• Strong planning/organization skills.
• English and French proficiency required.