A successful Talent Consultancy with an eye for the exceptional is looking for a bright, proactive, confident individual to join their team. Based in the West-End, with offices in the heart of London - Piccadilly, you will be part of a close knit team who are all passionate about the company and follow the same values. It is an exciting time to join as they are embarking through a period of growth and adding to the current team of 8.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build their career, it is busy, fast paced and requires a high level of organisation and proactiveness. You will get an insight into every area of the business from Recruitment to Marketing and HR.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Office Management duties including ensuring meeting rooms are tidy, kitchen and stationary suppliers are well stocked and general office maintenance
- Answering the busy phones and dealing with all queries
- Database management – utilising and updating in house systems and making sure everything is logged correctly
- HR Administration – assisting with onboarding and induction packs for new starters, keeping attendance records
- Marketing Administration – assisting with marketing mailers, social media posts and any ad hoc events
- Supporting the team on the ground with any administration needs and recruitment support, posting adverts, checking response, logging details on the database.
- Assisting the CEO with her diary and ad hoc tasks where necessary
You will need to be highly organised, efficient and proactive, with excellent attention to detail and good experience of all Microsoft Office packages. The role will be based in the office 4 days a week, and an immediate start is preferred.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain insight into all aspects of a business and to work with a fantastic close, friendly team. If you are ready to hit the ground running and can start ASAP, apply today!