Corporate New Business Development Manager
Our client, a wonderful children’s charity is seeking a Corporate New Business Development Manager to join their established team. You will be responsible for securing new high value, long-term partnerships with UK companies.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Winning corporate partnerships worth over £50k per annum
• Securing partnerships with good return on investment and potentially long-term relationships
• Identifying and pursuing new opportunities and through research and networking build up a diverse portfolio of prospects
• Work with the Corporate Partnership Manager to develop and implement a successful strategy for corporate partnerships
• Putting together and presenting high-quality pitches/packages and partnership opportunities which will attract and engage corporates and unlock
To apply you should have/be:
• Ideally proven fundraising success (although relevant transferable experience may be considered).
• Experience of securing a diverse range of long-term partnerships over £50k
• Success in identifying prospects and progressing them to cost effective partnerships
• Experience of developing corporate proposals and pitches
• Strong networking and relationship building skills