£28,000 - £34,800
Home or office based
London / England
Are you an expert in combining the power of storytelling with a strong brand voice? Do you understand what successful content marketing looks like for content in all forms including copy, video, photography, graphical and audio?
The Content Manager will lead and manage the digital content at this leading health charity. You will be responsible for delivering against the multi-channel, multi-format content roadmap, created in collaboration with the Senior Content Manager. You will ensure Content Producers in your team and devolved website editors across the organisation put audience needs at the forefront of all digital content created, as well as uphold the highest standards in SEO, accessibility and readability best practice. You will use this expertise to consult colleagues across the organisation on marketing and communications integrated campaigns, supporting the Content Team in acting as an internal content agency.
- Passionate about giving users excellent content experiences.
- Excellent content writing and editing skills as well as a great understanding of video and graphic content marketing best practice.
- Highly organised and will love collaborating with others to achieve strategic goals.
- Able to hit the ground running, quickly learning to navigate a complex organisation and its policies and procedures.
- Excellent technical skills in Google Analytics, interpreting data and SEO.
- Enjoy a mixture of hands-on content production and managing a team to deliver content.
If you are an experienced content manager with the relevant experience, please apply now!