Payroll and Finance Administrator
Payroll and Accounts Administrator (part time 3 days per week)
Salary £30,000 pa (£50k FTE) plus discretionary bonus
Our client is a leading financial advisory firm that operate within the global Digital Economy. They are looking to hire a part time Payroll and Accounts Administrator to support the CFO and become part of their dynamic and culture centric organisation made up of 23 different nationalities. They offer benefits include; 26 days holiday (pro-rata for part time), private medical and dental care, discounted gym membership, pension plan, headspace app, breakfast provided, quarterly team dinners at amazing venues across London.
The Payroll and Accounts Administrator will be experienced in payroll administration via Bureau Services, willing to take responsibility for integrity of payroll and accounting management. QuickBooks is desirable but not essential.
Payroll and Accounts Administrator duties include:
• Preparation of payroll data including submission from HR.
• Working with payroll bureau (UK and Germany) and checking
• reports processed by payroll bureau, including starters, leavers and
• other changes, and ensuring 100% accuracy and adherence to
• payroll deadlines.
• In liaison with HR preparation for payroll and processing pension
• deductions and other benefits as they relate to payroll.
• Support the production of P11Ds.
• Manage the bureau service and deal with payroll related queries
• from employees ensuring the timely production and distribution of
• P45s, P60s etc.
Support the CFO in accounts management covering areas such as:
o Preparation of sales invoices
o Accounts payable function and liaison with suppliers
o Maintenance of the fixed asset register and depreciation
o Monthly bank reconciliations
o Reconciliation of control accounts
o Processing of expenses, liaising with staff on queries and posting
o Assisting in preparation of information for audits and
o various tax filings, etc.
• Payroll and Accounts experience within a corporate organisation
• Minimum of five years of payroll experience using bureau services
• Experience of accounting software packages ideally QuickBooks
• High attention to detail with good organisation skills and the ability to manage a number of different tasks at once.
• Proactive, self-starter with experience to deliver work on their own initiative to a high standard and take responsibility for it.
• The ability to work with spreadsheets accurately and efficiently.
• The ability to communicate clearly, by telephone, email and in person, in a professional manner.
• Flexible attitude prepared to assist and support other team members
• Bookkeeping/accounting qualification highly desirable
Apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.