Our client is a global professional services firm looking to recruit a permanent Team Assistant to support one of its teams. The role will include diary management, answering/filtering telephone calls, keeping a log and schedule of live assignments, advertisement administration and the creation of high-quality documentation.
• Being aware of the team’s timings of key client meetings, their work and projects and any potential new business
• Assist with client paperwork and helping the tam meet deadlines with the creation of reports, long list,
photocopying, binding, set up files, couriering any documents
• Producing PowerPoint presentations for potential client pitches, client status reports, candidate reports, proposal
letters, engagement letters etc. Ensuring all documentation and reports is grammatically accurate and in line with
the company’s templates
• Diary management on behalf of team members booking internal and external meetings, MS Teams and Zoom calls,
liaising with clients
• Being the first point of contact for team phone calls, filtering calls
• Attending meetings, note taking/action points
• Inbox management (Microsoft Outlook)
• Organise the team's internal meetings on a weekly basis, including room bookings
• Organise and distribute material/agendas for reoccurring monthly team calls
• Assist with internal and external events, including sending invitations, logging RSPV’s, organising caterers, booking
rooms/venues, and ensuring smooth running on the day
• Keeping the database up to date with latest information
• Processing expenses on behalf of team members
• Upload information on to the company’s website including team member’s biographies
• Provide all holiday cover for the team’s Executive Assistants
Salary for the role is £32,000 per annum + bonus and fantastic benefits package.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Have previously worked in an office.
• Ideally be degree educated.
• Excellent organisational, multi tasking, prioritising, and time management skills
• Be proactive with good problem solving skills
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to liaise at all levels
• Be a great team player with a flexible and positive approach
• Strong MS Office skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook