Position: Employment Law Solicitor
Location: Remote working
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Our client is a boutique employment law firm that works with employees and employers across a wide range of professions and industries. They pride themselves on being a family friendly working environment that provides flexibility, support and encourages learning and growth development. They are a small, close knit team and now looking to hire another employment law solicitor to join their team of experts.
This is a full time, remote working position which has the potential to be based anywhere in the world. The successful candidate must be a UK qualified lawyer and able to work UK working hours.
As an Employment Law Solicitor, you will be level-headed, with an excellent commercial approach and interpersonal manner and understand that your actions and decisions will have an impact on the cases assigned to you. Your approach will also have an impact on how the clients feel and ensuring that their needs are met.
In addition to the above, to fulfil the required standards you must possess the legal skills listed below:
• Employment tribunal case preparation, representation and advocacy for both claimants and respondent for all types of claims including unfair/constructive/wrongful dismissal, sex/race/disability/sexual orientation/gender reassignment/age discrimination, TUPE, working time regulation claims and other breach of contract claims.
• Negotiations in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
• Innovative strategies to meet claimant and respondent objectives, including cost minimisation for cases.
• Dismissals of senior employees and directors.
• Drafting contacts of employment/employee handbooks, consultancy agreements, employment law policies, settlement agreements and other terms of settlement.
• Restrictive covenants, confidentiality agreements.
• Marketing – networking, seminars and legal articles.
If you are interested and wish to find out more then please get in touch with Candice Martens on 02077347341 or apply buy sending in your CV for immediate consideration.