Office Manager - 6-month temp contract to start ASAP
Our client is a Real Estate firm that has experienced exceptional growth over the last two years with a 300-strong team and over twenty offices in ten countries. They are looking for a proactive and driven Office Manager to be part of a dynamic team, working alongside colleagues from all over the world.
As the Office Manager, you’ll make sure that the office based in St. James’s, London runs like clockwork. You will be a key member of the team and able to set up systems to facilitate an efficient and productive working environment and provided with state-of-the-art technology to enable you to do it.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Liaison with the Front of House Reception team, maintenance services and office security (outsourced)
• Arranging service appointments with suppliers as needed and manage all relationships with external service
• Ensure all facilities-related matters are reported to building maintenance and/or building management and
resolved in a timely manner
• Checking inventory on regular basis and ordering office and kitchen supplies (stationery and refreshment
• Assist with the co-ordination of the onboarding and offboarding processes for staff, initial orientation including
photographs, desk moves
• Maintain the office seating plan
• Be responsible for the locker and cycle list allocation
• Point of contact for building security regarding temporary access for lost/forgotten access cards for staff
• Coordinating travel
• Meeting room management
• Involvement in staff engagement and social committee
• Management of Health and Safety, with knowledge of legislation and codes of practices
• Fire Marshall and First Aid trained
What you’ll bring?
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience of negotiation, and stakeholder engagement
• Excellent planning and organisational skills; be solution driven and able to multitask
• Strong level of written and spoken English, candidates will be expected to communicate with a variety of people
both internally and externally.
• Excellent presentation, communication, IT and interpersonal skills are essential
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
To apply for this role, please send us your CV for consideration.