Executive Assistant - 12 Month Contract
Our client is an international Executive Search firm looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to cover a 12 month maternity contract. Working for this fantastic international company and providing support 1-1 your duties will include:
• Extensive diary management
• Inbox management
• Working with the Partner to drive all aspects of the searches forward
• Maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, prospects and candidates, to achieve highest levels of
• Serving as the external liaison between the Partner and their clients and their extended team (e.g. Executive
Assistants, Hiring Manager, Human Resources).
• Liaising with both clients and candidates to arrange interviews.
• Booking international travel including flights, hotels, transfers and arranging visas
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations
• Producing packs for clients
• Creating, editing and formatting all client-facing documents (e.g. status memos, job specifications, business
development proposals, etc.) to ensure all information is accurate and meets the client’s and Partner’s
• Overseeing the process of each assignment/ client search and keeping track of keep every step of the process
being proactive and keeping the Partner up to date.
• Managing the financial aspects of the billing process, including expense report processing, client invoicing and
• Updating and maintaining the CRM system
Salary £44,000 - £45,000 with a full benefits package
The successful candidate for this role will:
Have previously worked as an Executive Assistant or PA previously
Be happy to commit to a 12 month contract
Be able to prioritize, manage, and balance a variety of project responsibilities effectively, efficiently and accurately
Have excellent interpersonal relationship skills, particularly the ability to develop rapport and engage with people at all levels
Be a proactive problem solver with strong business judgement
Have excellent attention to detail
Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Be calm under pressure when multi-tasking
Be able to meet tight deadlines
Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook